Part of the series Excel Basic Skills - Problem Solving.
Excel Basic Skills: Problem Solving is designed to give children the opportunity to practise problem solving skills that have been taught at school. It shows students, step-by-step, how to apply basic skills of mathematics and logic to solve problems.
- An innovative approach to mathematical problem solving
- Self-contained units of work with easy-to-understand explanations
- A wide variety of interesting activities
- Revision tests throughout to test their progress
- A lift-out answer section
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.