Part of the series Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum - Year 10.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Now offering seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system. This second edition of the popular series now combines a proven teaching and learning formula with the seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system.pts and much, much more. Complete and authoritative coverage of the Years 7 to 10 & 10A Australian Curriculum (and state variants):
- Logical topic development is supported by carefully graded questions, linked examples, investigations, and key point summaries in an uncluttered layout.
- Every question is grouped according to the four proficiency strands of the Australian Curriculum and every exercise contains questions for all four strands.
- Three different pathways (Foundation, Standard and Advanced) through the exercises cater for learners of all ability levels. These pathways are now indicated in the textbook and detailed working programs are provided to support differentiated learning.
- 1. Linear relations
- 2. Geometry
- 3. Indices and surds
- 4. Trigonometry
- 5. Quadratic equations
- Semester review 1
- 6. Measurement
- 7. Parabolas and other graphs
- 8. Probability
- 9. Statistics
- 10. Logarithms and polynomials
- Semester review 2
View Sample Chapters
Chapter 2 - Geometry
Chapter 3 - Indices and surds
Chapter 4 - Trigonometry
Chapter 7 - Parabolas and other graphs
Chapter 9 - Statistics
Chapter 10 - Logarithms and polynomials
Semester Review 2
Alternative Buying Options
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
|Author(s)||David Greenwood / Jenny Goodman / Bryn Humberstone / Jennifer Vaughan / Justin Robinson / Stuart Palmer|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.