Peter Rix's Essential Marketing Skills is a new text for non marketing students who do not need the depth or detail supplied in the full edition of Rix's Marketing: A Practical Approach. Real world case studies and exercises are the Rix trademark. This new text takes the practical approach that ensured Peter's other text became an award-winning bestseller. Essential Marketing Skills covers internet marketing, global issues, ethical challenges and marketing in a small business from an Australian perspective. Fully supported by a comprehensive and dedicated website, this text comes with an Online Learning Center for students and teachers, as well as a range of teacher resources.
Part A: Marketing Principles
- 1. Marketing in the 21st Century
- 2. Analysing the current situation
- 3. Gathering marketing information
- 4. Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- 5. Understanding consumer and business markets
Part B: The Marketing Mix
- 6. The marketing mix - product strategies
- 7. The marketing mix - pricing strategies
- 8. The marketing mix - distribution strategies
- 9. The marketing mix - promotion strategies
- 10. Financial aspects of marketing
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.