Part of the series enVisionMATHS - Foundation.
enVisionMATHS is a topic-driven teaching and learning program aligned with the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. enVisionMATHS combines powerful visual learning strategies that make meaningful connections between known and new maths ideas for your students, with breakthrough digital teaching and learning tools that cater to each teacher's technological expertise. Differentiated teaching and learning strategies allow you to tailor your methods to improve students' learning. Program components can be adapted to all primary Maths classrooms around Australia and can be taught in any order. enVisionMATHS was written by nationally and internationally recognised academics and leading classroom teachers from across the country.
View Sample Pages
Features and Benefits
- Powerful visual learning strategies
- Contains embedded, differentiated teaching and learning opportunities
- Includes convenient topic-based resources
- Written to align with the Australian Curriculum: Maths content and proficiency strands.
- Teachers have the very best of both worlds: colour-coded topic booklets to plan units of work straight from the box, Maths Thinking Skills Books, Maths background knowledge, differentiation strategies, instructional questions, suggested lesson sequences, assessment tasks which save valuable time when preparing for NAPLANs … plus breakthrough digital teaching and learning tools that are innovative and lesson/topic based
- Students are captivated by contemporary animations and other visual representations of maths ideas
- Differentiation allows teachers to effectively reach every student, giving them the opportunity to succeed
- Every investigation, digital task, mental computation activity, game, homework sheet, assessment task and planning module is topic-based so teachers don't have to search for relevant extra elements
- Up-to-date and future-ready as the Australian Curriculum is implemented across the country.
enVisionMATHS Activity Zone Box F
The enVisionMATHS Activity Zone Box F provides you with two boxes of sturdy laminated cards. These cards are colour-coded and topic-based, designed to promote interaction between students and make Maths learning meaningful and enjoyable. Investigations, digital activities and games cards are all available for Years F-2. Space for students to respond to these cards is provided in the enVisionMATHS Thinking Skills Book F-2. Between two to five investigations cards are supplied per topic, one games card per lesson, and one digital activities card per topic. Each card has four copies, anticipating younger children working on the same activities in different groups. Investigations and games cards are also levelled into two levels of complexity, as one or two star versions, allowing you to cater for a range of abilities within your classroom.
- Cards are colour-coded and topic-based.
- Cards are sturdy and laminated, protected against classroom wear and tear.
- Encourages interaction between students and strives to make Maths learning meaningful and enjoyable.
- A range of cards are available to support your topics, including investigations, digital activities and games cards.
- Between two to five investigations cards are supplied per topic, one games card per lesson, and one digital activities card per topic.
- Each card has four copies, allowing for group work on the same content.
- Investigations and games cards are levelled into two levels of complexity, allowing you to cater for a range of abilities.
- The Maths Thinking Skills Book F-2 provides students with space to respond to these cards.
- Aligns with the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics content and proficiency strands.
View Other Year Levels in the enVisionMATHS series
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Author(s)||Catherine Attard, Terri Bullock, Linda Flanagan, Judy Lewis, Carmen Morgan, Nicole Morrison, Heidi-Lee Reitsma, John Sandy, Jenny Saunders, Greg Thomas and Deborah Vietri.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.