- Program only requires 15-20 minutes daily to implement, plus 5-10 minutes for instant feedback and correction procedures
- Expertly developed by Dr Rhonda Farkota, a Senior Research Fellow at the Australian Council for Educational Research, specialist in Direct Instruction and a former Assistant Director of NAPLAN™
- Complete program with 160 lessons, each lesson is composed of 20 strands and in-built correction procedures to provide immediate feedback
- Suitable for use as stand-alone lessons or lesson openers for warming up
- No teacher preparation time is required, which makes EMM easy to implement for teachers and teacher aides with limited mathematical expertise
- Visual Delivery Teacher CD including all the visual diagrams, formulas and display material for every lesson, saving you time copying these out onto the blackboard
The EMM StrandsComprising 20 different strands (one question from each strand per lesson), EMM is taught to an entire class. These 20 strands are taught concurrently, each starting at base level then moving through their particular fields, merging and interrelating with one another. Students learn the strands daily in incremental proportions and because they are reinforced and built upon daily, they are retained.
- Number Patterns
- Equations and Inverse Operations
- Whole Number Properties
- Average, Percentage, Ratio, Chance
- Math Language
- Visual Perception
- Data Analysis
- Problem Solving
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.