- guidelines for the type of learning centres to set up
- suggestions for the type of equipment to provide and how to store and present it
- ideas for overcoming the problems of lack of space
- a range of individual, partner and small group learning centre activities
- practical ideas for introducing, managing and organising learning centres
- pro formas to use for the assessment of students working at learning centres
- activities to present in developmental, literacy and theme-based learning centres
- examples of whole-class lessons that can be delivered and used as a springboard for further activities at the learning centres, including a list of specific materials required and suggestions for additional follow-up activities
- scope-and-sequence chart in each section giving a conceptual overview of specific learning areas that are covered in each activity. These can be aligned to state or national curricula
- photocopiable sheets which can be worksheets or templates relating to specific activities or pictures or charts to help with classroom organisation
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.