Part of the series Developmental Reading 1, 2 and 3.
Student Record Books help enhance each student's learning experience by creating one place for students to record all their answers to the various Reading Lab exercise questions on special record pages, correct mistakes, record scores, and chart their progress through the Power Builders and Rate Builders. The Student Record Book also contains a description of procedures, sample pages on which trial exercises can be worked for practice and helpful suggestions for effective reading and study habits.
Each Student Record Book also contains a Starting Level Guide placement test to help each student start his or her individualised program at the appropriate level.
The Developmental Reading Laboratory series is designed to reach at-risk readers of all ages through its simplified design. These laboratories include reading levels appropriate for use with special education, below-level, or at-risk students. The laboratories contain an accessible mix of fiction and non-fiction selections which when combined with intensive comprehension practice, enables students to expand their reading abilities without pressure.
- Independent Learning
- Genre/Text Types
- A Teacher’s Handbook to help place students at the correct level
- Power Builders to engage students with interesting stories as they improve reading skills
- Rate Builders to help improve reading speed
- Reading selections including fact, fiction, humour and science
- Answer Key Cards provide opportunities for students to correct their own work
Developmental Reading Laboratory 3 (Years 7-Adult, QLD Years 8-Adult) includes:
- 110 Power Builders with coordinating Answer Key Cards
- 110 Rate Builders with coordinating Answer Key Cards
- 1 Student Record Book
- 1 Teacher’s Handbook
- 1 Program Management/Assessment CD-ROM
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.