Part of the series Developing Cutting Skills.
Developing cutting skills is a series of two books written by occupational therapists and teachers to support the development of cutting skills in early childhood. Each book outlines developmental norms and milestones for young children and give worksheets providing multiple opportunities for children to practice these skills. The blackline masters are accompanied by informative teachers notes and contain simple, easy-to-follow instructions.
- easy-to-use layout with comprehensive teacher information
- quick and simple activities designed specifically for early childhood students
- clear instructions on every page, allowing the pages to be copied and sent home, or given to classroom assistants, to work one-on-one with the children
- multiple opportunities to practice cutting skills
- information provided about dominance, scissor grip, cutting line accuracy and body posture
- thumb positions indicated on the worksheets in the early stages of cutting development
- different worksheets provided for left- and right-handed cutters where appropriate
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.