Part of the series Developing Atlas Skills.
Developing atlas skills through crosswords blackline masters is designed to expand students’ knowledge of their physical world. Using crosswords as their medium, the activities encourage students to use a hands-on approach to exploring the atlas, the Internet and other reference sources. They also explain and reinforce the concepts of time differences (GMT), distance scales and eight main compass points.
- utilises atlas skills to complete crosswords
- additional background information, hints and explanations for specified clues
- concise student instructions for completing the crosswords
- a list of places used in the crosswords
- specific teacher information about latitude and longitude
- specific teacher information about the use of an atlas index
- requires students to continually use the eight main compass points
- outcome links
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.