Part of the series Junior Learning - Decodable Readers.
Decodable Readers have been written specifically for the progression of letters and sounds. The provide text-based context to practice their emerging phonics skills. Includes 72 fiction readers, each with colourful illustrations and 72 non-fiction readers, each with real-life photographs. Holders are included for easy storage.
- Complete collection of 144 different readers.
- Follows letters and sounds progression.
- Reading level printed on back.
- Contains fiction and non-fiction strands.
- Tricky words printed in front.
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.