Part of the series Crafty Ideas.
Crafty Ideas - Early Concepts is a compilation of craft blackline master activities for lower primary students. The activities are based upon elementary concepts, promoting the use of basic language to position, sort, compare, sequence and comprehend. Consolidation of these early concepts through fun craft activities will equip students with the early skills required to participate in school-based learning.
- introductory teachers page with general information relevant to all activities
- comprehensive list of resources required for all activities
- five groups of activities, each promoting the understanding of a particular concept
- a selection of ‘barrier games’ for consolidating the concepts
- detailed teachers notes for each activity
- outcome links for each state
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.