Children learn while they play, sorting the bears into colours, weights or sizes.
- Large (father) bear weighs 12g and is 40mm high.
- Medium (mother) bear weighs 8g and is 34mm high.
- Small (baby) bear weighs 4g and is 27mm high.
This bear family is related by weight:
- 2 baby bears = 1 mother bear
- 1 father bear = 1 mother bear + 1 baby bear
- 1 father bear = 3 baby bears
Contains 96 bears in 4 colours, 3 sizes and 3 weights. Total set comes in a sturdy classroom storage box.
|Publisher||Learning Can Be Fun|
|Product Type||Maths & Science Equipment,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.