Part of the series Cloze in on Language.
This series of four blackline masters is a challenging language package, based on a cloze format. Each topic contains cloze text followed by comprehension activities based on the three levels of questioning, and activity pages which follow modern educational trends. The cloze text contains a mixture of fiction and nonfiction information, with some topics reflecting the interest in schools and the wider community over subjects such as:
- endangered animals;
- ancient civilisations;
- courageous women;
- health issues; and
- topics contain cloze text followed by detailed comprehension and language skill activity
- topics include ancient people, under the sea, transport, discovering the past, disasters and women of courage
- environment, special days, communication and great inventions
- the blackline master activities are based on the three levels of questioning
- text contains a mixture of fiction and nonfiction
- teachers notes and answers
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.