Part of the series Bounce Back!.
This extensively updated and revised edition of Bounce Back! aims to help young people function well, both at school and in life. It provides practical strategies to help them cope with the complexity of their everyday lives and learn how to ‘bounce back’ when they experience sadness, difficulties, frustrations and challenging times.
The program includes a teacher’s resource pack, a supporting teacher’s handbook and extensive online resources for middle primary students (years 3-4). The teacher’s handbook explores the theory, rationale and research behind Bounce Back! and outlines teaching strategies for the delivery of the program. The flip side contains nine curriculum units that explore topics related to student resilience, such as:
- developing positive and pro-social values
- developing strategies for coping and bouncing back
- finding courage in everyday life as well as in difficult circumstances
- optimistic thinking and looking on the bright side
- amplifying positive emotions and managing negative emotions
- developing relationship skills
- using humour as a coping tool
- skills for countering bullying
- skills and attitudes for being successful
The free online component consists of:
- over 50 new interactive games and activities for the interactive whiteboard or classroom computers for each level
- extensive resource lists for each curriculum unit featuring level-appropriate and current literature, songs, websites, films
- new information for teachers to give to parents
- an additional curriculum unit
- more than 400 blackline masters
- assessment tools.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
|Author(s)||Helen McGrath, Toni Noble|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.