Part of the series Blake's Learning Centres - Maths Centres.
The Australian Curriculum Edition of Blake's Learning Centres - Maths is a wonderful, motivating series for students to practise important skills. The 10 centres in each book are self-contained and portable, and students can work individually or in a group. Once you've made the centres, they are ready to use at any time. Each book contains full-colour materials to construct the easy-to-make centres. A Teacher Instructions page is included with each centre, as well as a Centre Checklist for recording students' progress. The centres contain:
- student directions/ cover page
- task cards and/or mat(s)
- reproducible written practice sheets
- answer key
- counting and writing numerals to 20
- sequencing numbers within 100
- adding numbers with sums to 10
- using measurement and comparative language
- ordering the duration of events using clocks
- sorting familiar 2D and 3D shapes by attributes
Click on the images below to view sample pages for the Foundation book.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.