Part of the series Beginning/Exploring Geography - Australian Curriculum Linked.
Exploring Geography (for Ages 8–12+)
A series of seven books that introduces students to the seven continents of the world. Each book is split into sections, allowing students to focus on particular aspects of the continent. They will learn about the location, political divisions, physical features, resources and cultures of each continent through enjoyable reading and writing activities. Exploring geography incorporates strands of Australian Curriculum Geography to assist teachers in implementing geography into the classroom. This series helps students to develop a deeper understanding of the people and systems that shape our world.
- seven sections in each book, including: Location in the world, Political divisions, Physical features, Valuable resources, Culture, Assessment and Note-takers (Beginning geography excluded)
- engaging activities, such as word searches, cloze tests, crosswords and ‘true or false’ questions
- note-taker pages extend each section and promote individual research
- easy-to-read maps and appealing images
- multiple-choice assessment pages
- teacher information at the beginning of each section
- Australian Curriculum Geography links
- answers for activities and assessments.
View Sample Pages
Asia: Ages 8-12
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.