This impressive school dictionary is an essential aid for students as they explore our language and develop language skills. This revised edition includes many new words reflecting technological and cultural developments, and Australian words and definitions not found in other school dictionaries. Features
- Includes more than 18,000 word definitions written in clear, simple language
- Numerous example sentences and phrases
- New, up-to-date vocabulary
- Extensive treatment of word families including Word History, Other Words and Opposite Word/s
- More than one definition for a word provided where appropriate
- Pronunciation guides
- Spelling tips
- Example of dictionary entries
- How to use this dictionary
- A to Z words
- Welcome to Country and Acknowledgement of Country
- Australian National songs
- Major Australian Festivals
View Sample Pages
The Macmillan Australian Student Dictionary is also the perfect companion to the Macmillan Australian Student Thesaurus. Words that appear as synonyms in the Thesaurus can be found as either headwords or derived forms in this Dictionary.
View Macmillan Australian Student Thesaurus
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.