Part of the series Australian Special Days.
Australian Special Days is a set of blackline masters designed to provide activities and puzzles for the special days of the year which we celebrate as national holidays, multicultural events, anniversaries of Australian historic events, special awareness days or festivals. Each worksheet should take approximately 20 to 30 minutes for the children to complete and may be used as a motivational activity for further research or discussion. As an alternative to the classroom activity, worksheets may be used as homework assignments.
- each page is dedicated to a special day of the year and contains information about the day, language activities and puzzles
- increases students’ knowledge of their country, culture and traditions
- creates an awareness of some of Australia’s famous landmarks
- the blackline masters can be used effectively as motivational material to introduce the topics or as homework assignments
- student journal page and answers
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.