Part of the series Australian Middle Primary Dictionary & Thesaurus.
A fully integrated Middle Primary dictionary and thesaurus, which draws on the latest Oxford Wordlist research of students' common word use in Years 3 and 4. Suitable for: Ages 8-10
- Dictionary headwords and thesaurus entries with customised fonts to find words easily, plus side alphabet guides.
- More than 11,000 word entries and phrases.
- Includes current words and example sentences for today's Australian students.
- Simple respelling system to aid punctuation.
- Word origins are explained while synonyms and antonyms are included within dictionary entries.
- Each of the 400 Oxford Wordlist Plus words has its own entry, identified by the Maggie the Magpie icon.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.