Part of the series Australian First Oxford Dictionary & Thesaurus.
A fully integrated entry format Lower Primary dictionary and thesaurus. This book draws on the latest Oxford Wordlist research from students' common word use in their first three years of school. Suitable for: Ages 5-8
- Dictionary headwords and thesaurus entries with customised fonts to find words easily, plus side alphabet guides.
- Includes current words, meaningful for today's Australian children.
- Clear definitions and reinforced by example sentences.
- Simple respelling system to aid punctuation.
- Word origins are explained while synonyms and antonyms are included within dictionary entries.
- Each of the 307 Oxford Wordlist words has its own entry identified by the Maggie the Magpie icon.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.