Part of the series Australian Curriculum Poetry.
Australian Curriculum Poetry is a user-friendly tool to assist teachers in implementing the Australian Curriculum English strands and sub-strands. This series is a valuable resource which covers a variety of ACARA English content descriptions in Language, Literature and Literacy from Foundation through to Year 6. Through the use of engaging humorous poetry, step-by-step lessons and ready-made blackline masters, teachers will be able to teach and assess English in a new and exciting way. Book 2 is suitable for students in Years 3 and 4.
- Uses humorous poetry to support Australian Curriculum English
- Covers a variety of content descriptions in the Language, Literature and Literacy strands
- Table of content descriptions included from each strand
- Comprehensive teachers notes providing step-by-step, self-explanatory lessons
- Blackline master resource sheets relating to lessons
- Formative or monitoring assessments
- Marking criteria for summative assessments
- Glossary of terms
Preview the Entire Book Online
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.