Part of the series Australian Curriculum - Economics and Business.
Advertisements everywhere, offering the latest and greatest gadgets! How will children ever learn to stop, think, and take the time to make informed choices about spending their well-earned dollars?
Fear not, for help is at hand with the new Australian Curriculum: Economics and Business series. As it guides you through the minefield of the subject’s many concepts -delving into the difference between needs and wants, solving the mystery of supply and demand, offering the choices of opportunity cost, delivering the different levels of industry sectors—the practical approach of this two-book series will set your students on the road to becoming the next generation of global business giants and entrepreneurs!
- three sections per book relating to the inquiry questions
- glossary of economics and business terms
- diagnostic and self-assessment pages for each section
- teacher information guiding the delivery of each unit
- answers for activities and assessments
- easy-to-read scope and sequence charts linking content to HASS key ideas, achievement standards, concepts of interdisciplinary thinking and inquiry skills
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.