Part of the series Amazing Science 8.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
A VISUAL APPROACH TO ENRICH UNDERSTANDING
Written and designed with the wider spectrum of students in mind, Amazing Science delivers a simple, highly engaging learning experience. Visually attractive in nature, Amazing Science introduces students to key scientific terms whilst relating them to their day-to-day lives.
- Magazine-style format, attractive to visual learners
- One spread = one concept, succinctly linked to the curriculum
- Supports the transition from Primary to Secondary learning
- Written by experienced science educators and authors who understand the challenges of mixed-ability classrooms and are up-to-date with the latest research
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with content succinctly linked to the curriculum and questions to check understanding
- Project-based to encourage students to conduct their own research projects
- Content written to engage students with science and to spark curiosity
- ‘Ask a scientist’ feature boxes in every Student Book introduce students to young and dynamic Australian scientists from CSIRO, universities and research agencies. These features explain how current research is furthering scientific knowledge. They are supported by video interviews and worksheets.
The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’. assess is an indispensable online assessment tool, explicitly mapped to the Australian Curriculum that drives student progress through tailored instruction. As well as containing the student text and study tools, this obook offers links to scientist videos, interactives and web links. Your activation code is printed on a card which will be mailed to you.
- 1 Cells
- 2 Body Systems
- 3 The Nature of Matter
- 4 Chemical Change
- 5 Rocks and Minerals
- 6 Energy
Also Available in the Amazing Science Series
Student Book + oBook/assess
Amazing Science 8 - Australian Curriculum: Student Book + obook/assess
Teacher Resource Book
Practical and targeted teacher support is provided in digital format via Teacher obook/assess.
Amazing Science 8 - Australian Curriculum: Teacher obook/assess (Digital Only)
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Paul Holper, Simon Torok|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.