Part of the series Achievement Standards Assessment - Mathematics: Number & Algebra.
The assessments in this series are written to fully support implementation of the Number and Algebra strands of the Mathematics Achievement Standards for Years 1 to 6 outlined in the Australian curriculum. Each book contains 36 assessment tests containing 20 questions with a four-page test for the end of each term. The assessments can be used in a number of ways:
- Complete an assessment test each week for the whole class by:
- distributing the test to each student
- using an interactive whiteboard to display the test at the front of the classroom and going through each question with the whole class
- installing the tests on your school network for students to complete using the interactive PDFs and saving their results
- Select a test to match your classroom program.
- Working with small groups that require support by:
- sharing the reading of the questions
- asking for oral answers
- keenly observing students’ progress
- Ask individual students to complete a test with teacher/teacher aide assistance.
The CD-ROM in the back of the book contains:
- Interactive whiteboard (IWB) friendly PDFs of the whole book
- Interactive PDFs to be installed on your school network
- Student result logs
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below to view sample pages for each title in the series.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.