Part of the series Achievement Standards Assessment - English: Comprehension.
The assessments in this series are written to fully support implementation of the Language Achievement Standards for Years 1 to 6 outlined in the Australian curriculum. Each book contains 36 assessment tests containing 20 questions with a four-page test for the end of each term. These books help teachers identify the learning ability and level of individual students. The assessments in the Achievement Standards Assessment - English Comprehension series fully support implementation of the English Comprehension Achievement Standards for Years 1–6. Each title includes a CD-ROM of IWB-friendly, interactive PDFs of the whole book that can be installed on your school network, and student result logs. Included assessments can be used in a number of ways:
- Complete an assessment test each week for the whole class by:
- distributing the test to each student
- using an interactive whiteboard to display the test at the front of the classroom and going through each question with the whole class
- installing the tests on your school network for students to complete using the interactive PDFs and saving their results
- Matching a test to a teacher’s classroom program
- Working with small groups that require support by:
- sharing the reading of the questions
- asking for oral answers
- keenly observing students’ progress
- Individual students complete a test with teacher/teacher aide assistance.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below to view sample pages.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
|Author(s)||Fiona Jackson, Del Merrick and Stella Tarakson|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.