Part of the series 2018 Innovative Teachers' Companion.
The 2018 Secondary (5-Period) edition of the innovative teachers’ companion will help to keep you organised with day-to-day teaching and administration tasks while making lesson planning enjoyable and the teaching of higher-order thinking a breeze.
This wire bound edition has a protective PVC jacket.
The Secondary Edition of the innovative teachers' companion saves teachers valuable time by:
- assisting you to be organised - your day, month and year at a glance
- organising your record keeping - extra assessment, class rolls and logs all in one book!
- assisting you to implement the Australian Curriculum
The 12 key verbs that you'll use with your students - fully unpacked!
- The powerful Thinking Skills Framework that helps make higher-order thinking a breeze
- The importance of task verbs – a simple tool to revolutionise the way you teach
- Practical tips for the best design of assessment pieces
- Cognitive and co-operative tools – learn the right thinking tool
- Appropriate language - use sentence starters and connectives...and so much more
About the innovative teachers companion
Here’s what makes the innovative teachers companion so unique.
- Number one selling teachers diary in Australia and New Zealand (50,000 teachers in Australia use this resource every year)
- Since its launch in 2002, more than 600,000 teachers in Australia and New Zealand have used this resource to make higher-order lesson planning easy and enjoyable
- Tailored to all year levels across three separate publications: Early Years, Primary and Secondary
- Written by authentic and highly respected education consultants, previously teachers, working in schools right now
- Aligned to the national curriculum for authenticity and ease-of-use
- Going strong since 2002.
"Having the innovative teachers’ companion in our school makes my job easier every day. It is a quick and easy reference in my classroom and gives us a common language with which to discuss effective learning strategies. As I journey around our school I see the ideas and strategies being constantly used, making a real difference to the teaching and learning occurring here." - Louise Rowley, Secondary School Head Teacher, NSW
"We highly recommend the innovative teachers’ companion. We have purchased the it for each member of staff for the past four years. Both beginning teachers and experienced staff appreciate this and incorporate many of the strategies when designing units of work." - Robin Egerton, Secondary School Teacher, ACT
"I feel the innovative teachers’ companion has made me a better teacher and has helped me to think about teaching my students in a different light." - Alison Jennings, Secondary School Teacher, WA
|Product Type||Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.