Part of the series 2018 Innovative Teachers' Companion.
The 2018 Early Years (F-2) edition of the innovative teachers’ companion will help to keep you organised with day-to-day teaching and administration tasks while giving you a daily dose of professional development.
Learn how to teach the Australian Curriculum using critical and creative thinking tools to engage and challenge your young students. You'll be kept up-to-date with the latest Early Years research and share professional advice on literacy and learning from respected leaders in your field.
This wire bound edition has a protective PVC jacket.
The Early Years edition of the innovative teachers' companion saves Early Years teachers valuable time by:
- assisting you to be organised - your day, month and year at a glance
- helping you to design and deliver brilliant and inspiring lessons - hundreds of lesson ideas for the classroom covering all subject areas
- organising your record keeping - extra assessment, class rolls and logs all in one book!
- assisting you to implement the Australian Curriculum
The 12 key verbs that you'll use with your students - fully unpacked!
- The powerful Thinking Skills Framework that helps make higher-order thinking a breeze with fun and easy-to-use Thinking Tools to get your students engaged
- The importance of task verbs – a simple tool to revolutionise the way you teach and your students learn
- Practical tips for behaviour management, teaching literacy and numeracy, and building on play And so much more…
About the innovative teachers companion
Here’s what makes the innovative teachers companion so unique.
- Number one selling teachers diary in Australia and New Zealand (50,000 teachers in Australia use this resource every year)
- Since its launch in 2002, more than 600,000 teachers in Australia and New Zealand have used this resource to make higher-order lesson planning easy and enjoyable
- Tailored to all year levels across three separate publications: Early Years, Primary and Secondary
- Written by authentic and highly respected education consultants, previously teachers, working in schools right now
- Aligned to the national curriculum for authenticity and ease-of-use
- Going strong since 2002.
|Product Type||Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.